Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A contest

Hey, is anybody reading this?  No, o.k., that's cool, meh it's a little useless anyways.  That's why I've decided to make things more interesting, and hold a little contest for anyone interested in contributing something to New Designs.

It should be known that I am rather horrible at drawing, I'm not sure how good I am at writing, I can't really judge that objectively, but I know for a fact I'm rather horrible at making pictures.  That's why I'm holding this contest, I want to post on New Designs the official last page in the notebook Keith discovered, and since I can't draw I'm outsourcing that job to you.  I want to see your pictures of what you think is in that notebook, the picture that I like the most will get posted on New Designs and the artist will receive credit and my thanks on this blog.  Here are some ground rules for anyone wanting to participate:

  • The picture has to be hand drawn on a piece of lined notebook paper, this will keep it consistent with the actual story. 
  • No operator symbols, the operator symbol is great and all, but it's pretty overused, and I don't feel like adding it to this blog.
  • It does need some slender-related imagery, not necessarily the man himself, or even something as common as trees, but I do need to be able to look at it and think "This reminds me of Slender Man"
  • The creepier the better, I want to see your creepiest pictures, remember this is the last thing that poor Slender stalked boy ever wrote in his notebook before the Slender Man supposedly got him, it should be something pretty intensely frightening.
Aside from that you have free reign over what you can draw, do your best though, because this will be the only picture I'll show from the notebook so if it becomes more important later your picture could play a pretty big role in the story.  Also, don't let this affect how you vote on the poll, I'll work the picture in regardless of which story path is taken.  Lastly, have fun, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, submissions can be sent to my e-mail at keithwalling3@gmail.com, thanks in advanced to anyone who participates.

No comments:

Post a Comment