Sunday, January 29, 2012

For redundancies sake

I already posted this on New Designs, but I figured I'd go ahead and post it here too.  I mean the only page views I get are from bots, but still, this is my personal blog,or at least my professional(?) one, so it only seems right to post it here as well.



Not working out.

O.k, only one person voted on the last poll, and I can take enough of a hint to get when something isn't working out.  This little idea of mine has flopped, and frankly it's not that big of a surprise. Since the beggining I've been too distracted with other projects and activities to give something like this the attnetion and forethought it needs and deserves.  I mean sure I could try to push through on this a little longer, see if I couldn't get a little more momentem going, but that wouldn't be fair to the readers, to my origonal vision, or to me, because I know right now that I can't deliver my very best to this.

Now I'm not scrapping this project completly, but I am  putting it on hold until I can invest the time and experince it deserves.  Of course, if anyone out there wants to take this idea and run with it, feel free, if someone can do this better then I did than I'd love to see that happen.  All right people, that's all I've got, nothing to see here, move along, I'll replug it when it restarts but till then this is going to be a very boring blog (because I won't be posting here, in case you didn't catch that).

FreedomCaged


So yes, that's the temporary end of New Designs, but on the up side: An Investigation has finnally begun it's plot, so at least I have something going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment