Friday, January 13, 2012

Schedual Slip

O.k., a small one, a really small one when compared to month + long absences on some of the blogs/vlogs out there, but that's no excuse.  This however is: since the last post on New Designs I've lost my computer for about five days, then I had to work out a three part crossover on my other blog (thanks to Exorcist Gamer by the way, check out some of his blogs here: The East's Eden, Memories of the Heart , Becoming the Face), and then I finnally began the plot on An Investigation (it's been a long time coming, yay for small victories).  Running parrallel to all of this I was packing to return to college, returning to college, and all of the various educational and social implications that go with that (yes I have a social life, don't ask me how, it's new to me, too), and beggining to set up for my next project (why must I have ambitions?).

Anyways, all of that is either been finished, or setteled down to a less hetic point, so I'm returning my attention to New Designs for a few days.  My plan is to have the next post for ND out this weekend, and then a decision post up before I return to the verse at large next week, so look for two posts and a poll there in the next seven days or so, yay for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment